Have You Ever Lost a Published Post on Your Blog?

One of my posts has disappeared immediately after I published it.
It was live, I saw it. I read it.
Then it's vanished.
It's not in Draft, it's not Live. It's nowhere.

I thought I dreamed of it or maybe I went insane somehow... too much work.
But I wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy, so I looked on Google+  where my posts are automatically published when I hit Publish.
Here there is...
But when I click on it, the link goes to my page, but there is no post.


I am shocked. 
I am not sure what to make of it.

I checked on a different blog to see if my post appeared on the last published from my blogs list.
And here it is again.
Same issue.

There is no error. No 404 - missing page, broken link or whatever. There is nothing. Nothing at all.

What is going on?
Has anyone encountered such an issue before?
Is it a glitch in the system?
Will my post ever reappear as it disappeared?
Should I be afraid that it might happen in the future?

Please help.
What should I do?

Please don't say to write it somewhere else than copy it here. I have too much to do.
Besides, the post is not only a post, but it also has the tags, the description. It's doubling the time and the effort.

I will ask Blogger in the meanwhile.
I want my post back. It was there!
I haven't saved it anywhere else.
Where has it gone?
Why?

I am annoyed, confused and tired.
This should not happen.


2 comments

  1. I really love your blog.. Excellent colors & theme.

    Did you make this website yourself? Please reply back as I'm looking to create my own site and would love to find out where you got
    this from or exactly what the theme is called.
    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment looks and sounds like spam, but if it isn't know that whoever makes a template, insert their link at the bottom of it. That's universal, especially if it's a free template. If it's paid, then I don't know.

      Delete