Need Book Promotion? Author Interviews Wanted


2023 Update 
I have worked really hard on this website, trying to help fellow writers to promote themselves. 
I have never done it professionally in the end. 
What I am trying to say is that this was not how I earned a living for me. It has never been. 
I am a terrible, terrible business person. 
I write full-time and barely have time for eating once a day. 
I can still publish on this site your material about you and your work (books).  
Give me a shout using the contact form. 
Good luck! 
***
Are you an author who struggles with visibility?
Me too. That's why I know exactly that every post with your name published online is important.

I'll keep this short.
I have set up this blog to help you promote yourself and your book.
And when I say you, I am referring to a real author who writes his/her stories, not only his/her name on the cover.

I have been a blogger for over 6 years (owning 17 - 25 really) and I know exactly what I am doing, so do trust me with your interview or your guest post.

I have prepared a few questions for you (10 to be precise) that I will send in a Word or OpenOffice document.
You can answer all or a few. I suggest you respond to all. The more you write about yourself, the better the readers will get to know you.
You are also free to add your own questions.

I will insert 2 links in your interview or guest post (I will publish another post regarding this). One link to your book and one to your blog (or Facebook page, or another book).

Please note that I also promote every creative person like: 
  • Painters
  • Poets
  • Designers
  • Dancers 
  • Singers and so on. 
Click these links to know more:

Read the book Author for Life or for a Living? - A Manifesto for Real Writers

Join the authors who write for life.



Thank you so much for your visit. 

Have you read any of my stories and liked them?
A review would be highly appreciated. 

📚

If you haven't read my books and are interested in doing so (English+Romanina), feel free to click on this link. It will take you to an external page (Amazon). 

The e-books in Romanian, signed with Cristina Gherghel (no longer Cristina G.), can be found here (Google Play)

Were you looking for my author blog? 

Credit pictures
Some are from Pixabay, and some others from PNGtree

In case you are feeling generous and would like to help an author help others, click here. 
It will take you to PayPal. 
No amount is too little. 
I thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

No comments