Author, Poet & Book Promotion Starts Today - Display Your Work Now!

I am an indie author, I am sure you know this by now.
However, in July 2017 (not 2016 as I say in my video), with the publication of my first novel Half my Age plus Seven, I became a registered author.

The title wasn't my first one published - as my publisher mentioned in my bio - it was just my first NOVEL. Before that, I self-published 2 or 3 memoirs.
I can't really remember. Sorry. Too much going on at this moment in time.

Anyway, from December 2016 until December 2017 I have written and published 14 books.
Are you curious to know what books these are? 
Click here for the list.

My story is truly amazing but it hasn't been completely written yet.
I am sure yours is as amazing as mine. Or even more amazing.

I have an extraordinarily rich background and a very vast knowledge of human behaviour.
My potential as a writer (but not only) is limitless.
However, I struggle a lot with exposure and recognition.

By "recognition" I don't mean that people need to bow and praise me like I was a sort of God.
No.
What I mean is a chance to prove that I am a worthy human being who does everything in her power to make a name for herself.

My challenges started early in life.
But I am here today after several years in which I fought with every single atom in my body to change my destiny.

Have I got what I wanted? 
Not yet.
I am on the right path though.
This is my only and ultimate battle. I am deeply wounded and exhausted, but I am fighting for my life. So I will never give up. I can't give up. I've worked too hard.
For a farmer born in a cage, I came a very long way.

What do I mean by "born in a cage?" 
Cage = a very oppressive communist regime

I understand and appreciate all sorts of random and unnecessary setbacks that any person who tries to do something with her life, goes through.

So if you are someone who does something worth displaying, do trust me with your guest post, interview or video.

Have people disparaged you and you doubt that your work has any value? 
Don't listen to them! It wasn't about you or your work. 
Look around you, there is a market for everything in this world!

I've been working for months to set up the three blogs launched to help REAL authors & poets getting the recognition they deserve.

Besides authors & poets, I've decided to promote all creative people who need exposure.
If you think about, every person who creates something, is the author of it, isn't it?
  • Book cover designers 
  • Apps & programs developers 
  • Website & Blog Template designers
  • Lyricists 
  • Photographers
  • Painters, sculptors and so on. 

If you have something you'd like to display, please don't hesitate to contact me. 
Let me help you to get the recognition you deserve. Your work is valuable!

I urge you to read the FAQ first. Please.
There are loads of topics covered in there.

If you are not a writer, click on this FAQ list.
The service costs 5 American dollars for you too. You'll find all the information you need in that list.

I've spent an awful amount of time to put all this together. I haven't slept more than 5 hours a night in the last 4 years.
I cannot possibly reply to emails and messages in which you ask me how does this work.
Are you kidding me?!!!?

As I said, the days have 24 hours for me too.
I am a creative person and writing is my life. Allow me to reach my goals.
I don't know what rest, leisure or social life mean.
I get up at 4 - 5 every morning.
I am asking you again: What time do you get up?

Respect my work as you expect people to respect yours.

Good luck!


No comments