So long, I am retiring to a monastery

Dear reader and writer, 

I have finally found the right path to walk in this world. 
It took decades of hard work, but I am here now I am grateful. 
I've done many things in my life. 
I help some people, but now I am going to help a lot more as I am retiring to a monastery to become a nun. 
Yes, not just to take a break, but to stay there for the rest of my days. 

As I wrote in other posts, it's been a great privilege and an absolute honour to have had your attention all these years.
Not me, as a person, but as a writer.
You have bought my books, you read them and left a review too.
It was simply more than I could hope for. 

If you are interested, here are the other posts in which I confess my vocation: 
Thank you and so long, 
May God bless you all 🙏

PS.
My books will remain on the market. I still need to eat. Prayers... are not enough on Earth.

happy nun in a church with stained glass windows


Have you read any of my stories and liked them?
Why not support me by leaving a review on Goodreads and Amazon? 

📚

If you haven't read my books and are interested in doing so (English+Romanina), feel free to click on this link. It will take you to an external page (Amazon). 

The e-books in Romanian, signed with Cristina Gherghel (no longer Cristina G.), can be found here (Google Play)

Were you looking for my author blog? 

Credit pictures
Some are from Pixabay, and some others from PNGtree

In case you are feeling generous and would like to help an author help others, click here. 
It will take you to PayPal. 
No amount is too little. 
I thank you from the bottom of my heart. 



No comments