Happy New Year to all creative people in the world!

I am spending this night between the years, as every night, in front of my computer.
I write and pray for better luck in 2019.

I would like to wish all the best to every single creative person in the world who strives to make a name for themselves.
Don't despise and deride others' work.
Don't step on others' dignity and don't spit in the dish you are eating from.
Don't be upset about negative reviews, everyone gets them.
Respect, love and support everyone.
Act in the same way you'd like your neighbor to act.
Be a loving human.

I wish you to get the contracts you want and earn a living - if that's what you are working for.
Luck is being in the right place at the right time. So be everywhere, always! 
I wish you what I wish to myself.

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all creative people in the world from Cristina G.
Photo credit: Pixabay

No comments