Author for Life or for a Living? Free eBook by Cristina G.


Being a writer and publishing has always been daunting for many of us.

I write a lot about this on my author blog: https://authorcristinag.blogspot.com.

The difference between being a writer in 2018 and in the past, let's say 1900 is that then there was no internet and people could not destroy you with a bad review.

The internet is an absolute treasure and an incredible tool for everybody who needs exposure.
Without the internet I would have never been able to publish so I love it.
However, for the reason mentioned earlier which is the power of negative feedback, being a writer nowadays is a continuous struggle.

We think that in the past writers did not pay for reviews but I heard otherwise.
Unfortunately, I cannot say where I read it. Maybe I saw it in a documentary. Can't remember. Sorry.

Tu cut to the chase, I wrote a book to help writers in distress like me.
It's an inspirational and highly motivational book that I recommend to everyone, especially to those who write and fear rejection. 

Besides, today and tomorrow (14th and 15th of September 2018) it can be downloaded for FREE.

Get your Author for Life or for a Living? from here (click) now.

And if you liked it, why not leave a review on Goodreads, Amazon, Google and wherever if you like? 
Why not support an indie author and share only the love? 


Are you a soulful human?
Come join us now.
Support the authors who write their books.

Nota Bene
You don't need a Kindle device to read any eBooks (electronic format).
Your PCs, laptops, smartphones are good enough. If you have problems, install the Kindle application from Amazon.


If you like my stories, why not follow me and review them on Goodreads and Amazon?
Spread the love and support an author who writes for you.
The universe will return your kindness.

No comments