God is Weary - Free eBook

This is one of my favourite books, however, you'll notice that it doesn't have many reviews.

You can' do much since there are so many books out there.
You don't know which to choose.
Pity. That's why many books get lost in the crowd.

The eBook is free for download for 2 days. Click here. It will take you to Amazon.

Excerpt.


God sighs and says to Peter, “I am on the edge of a
breakdown. I need a holiday. Now.”
Peter looks at this man with silver wavy hair and beard and
replies, “No can do, man.”
“I am not a man, Peter. You know this, and I am asking for a
break. I am exhausted, and can't think straight. People are unhappy, always
complaining, asking without giving, and I can’t stand this anymore. It’s an
endless nightmare.”
“Sorry, God, but that's what you have signed for.”
“I haven't signed for this at all! Nobody asked me if I
wanted this job, I was born into it. It is not fair, and I demand a break now!”

In a universe where humans ignore what defines humanity and
mothers fail to love their offspring, there is a weary God watching over.
Children catapulted in the adulthood way too early. Unfit parents who blame them
for their broken lives. Dysfunctional families, abusive relationships,
siblings in distress, humans adrift. But also humorous stories with God, Peter
and Steve as protagonists. Nudism and communism. Tears and laughter.
Only for those who cherish emotions and real-life stories.




Are you a soulful human?
Come join us now.
Support the authors who write their books.

Nota Bene
You don't need a Kindle device to read any eBooks (electronic format).
Your PCs, laptops, smartphones are good enough. If you have problems, install the Kindle application from Amazon.

Read the manifesto for real writers: Authors for Life or for a Living?

If you like my stories, why not follow me and review my books on Goodreads and Amazon?
Spread the love and support an author who writes for you.
The universe will return your kindness.

No comments