Cats & Books & Love & Pixabay & Free Pictures & Recognisition

Do you have a cat?
I don't. I can barely take care of myself...
Or I'm too lazy.
I don't know.
I love cats, I love dogs, I love all animals really, that's why I always smile when I see this sort of pictures.

I hope you like them too.
They are all from https://pixabay.com,
Please do visit the website. It's filled with amazing pictures and they are all free - free for both private and commercial uses.

I thought I should "give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar."
Meaning: Recognition. 
I use this website every day. I downloaded and used loads of their pictures.
They are amazing so I feel the need to thank them.
It's such a great service to all.

This is free advertising to show my profound esteem and appreciation. 

Do you know that there aren't' many pictures of dogs and books on the internet?
How curious.

***
Look how impressed looks this little black cat by the pile of books.
Great shot!


Yeap. Relaxation time.
When it is not a relaxation time for cats?
Clever.


Cucu?
BAU!


Look at this one.
What a life.
I am envious.


The intellectual one.



I know. I know. This is not a cat... But I love this picture very much. It makes me wanna feel like this cute plush sheep (or is it a bear?).
How cute is that?
When you read, you are transported and a dreamy life.
I wish I could read all day long.


Again, these are stuffed teddy bears. I couldn't help. Too cute!





No comments