Guest Posts & Author Interviews Wanted - Promote Your Book


Ciao.

My name is Cristina and I am here to help you find your twin soul.

Wait, that’s not right, is it? Just kidding.

I am here to help you promote your book.

I am an experienced blogger with over 6 years of activity. I own and write on 17 of them.

The secrets of this world are no mystery to me. I know the good, the bad, and the ugly sides of it. Between you and I, there are no good sides, it’s a jungle out there! Kidding again!

Writing a book is arduous work. Many of us have this dream or ambition. Myself included.

In 2017 (not 2016 as I say in the video) I became a registered author with 14 books written and self-published in less than 2 years.

If you didn’t know, every day there are at least 5 thousand new books published - If not more. It goes without saying that the competition is ferocious.

Your story might be the best story ever written and no one will know about it - if you don’t have solid marketing campaigns. I learned this the hard way.

I know you are not a business person. Trust me, I wasn’t either.

But Truth be told, You didn’t write this book for yourself, did you?


You need to find a readership; guest posts and author interviews on niche blogs are powerful and efficient tools that can make this happen.

I am here to offer you both and…much more.

The service is not free of charge, although I would love that. I need to pay the bills. 
Each service cost 5 American dollars. All orders will have bonuses. 
Click here for the list. 

Please, read the FAQ too before contacting me. We, writers, tend to give a lot of importance to our time, but disregard others' time. 


Write a few words about you and your book. 
No, you don't have to be a blogger to write a guest post. Write from the heart and you'll do great. Read this if you struggle.

Then contact me to publish them on my blog launched especially and exclusively to help you promote your work.

Erotica, elusive, and generally any trivial or hardcore language books excluded.
I reserve myself the right to decline promoting books that I think are offensive, discriminating and instigating to violence and any type of bad behaviour.

Please be advised that this doesn’t guarantee you sales or traffic.
Then why do it?
SEO = search engine optimization.
Which means that the more your book's title and your author name are found online (on different pages), the more recognition you’ll get. The search engines will index your book. But this is a different discussion.
Trust me, even if you don't sell, it's a great advertising. Don't discharge it easily if you're serious about your writing career. 

Please contact me here for more information.
  • https://authorcristinag.blogspot.com
  • https://scriitorcristinag.blogspot.com
  • https://www.facebook.com/authorsforlife
  • https://twitter.com/authorcristinag
  • https://scrivoepubblico.blogspot.com (if you have a book in Italian)
  • https://ceresiveiprimi.blogspot.com (if your book is in Romanian)
Let’s get the ball rolling. I am confident that your book will stand out right away. 

Read the book Author for Life or for a Living? - A Manifesto for Real Writers

Join the authors who write for life.

Good Luck!


No comments